Well this is my first time hearing about a rapper named Lil Xan. I didn’t stumble across his music or anything, but I read a news headline with his name on it involving him being rushed to the hospital for an “overdose.” Not from drugs, but from… Hot Cheetos. It’s true.
He told TMZ,
“It was just one bag. I was drinking soda — I have a really poor diet — and next thing I know, for four days, I was feeling really bad with stomachaches.”
And sure enough… poor diet and a bag of Cheetos actually burned a hole in his stomach and sent him to the hospital. Read the whole story from TMZ HERE.
For the record, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos are still healthier than crystal meth.