Well, this happened. A patient undergoing a procedure with a laser to her cervix probably didn’t head the doctors advice to not eat anything 24 hours before surgery and started a fire in the O.R. with her fart. A report from the hospital states that: “When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation [room], it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire.” To keep this from ever happening to you, maybe you shouldn’t eat 20 wings, and drink 20 beers.
Be Just and Fear Not
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.