One of Germany’s biggest music festivals resumed Saturday, a day after the site had to be evacuated because of a “potential terrorist threat”.
The organizers of Rock am Ring said intensive searches had been carried out by police and that performances would resume early on Saturday afternoon.
About 90,000 people were expected to attend the event near the Nürburgring race track, which ends today.
Last month, a suicide bomb attack at a concert in Manchester killed 22 people.
German police said the bombing had led to changes in planning for Rock am Ring, with the number of security officials increased substantially to 1,200.
Fans had been hoping to see German rock giants Rammstein at the Nürburg Arena on Friday when they were asked to leave in a “calm and controlled” way.
Last year, Rock am Ring’s final day was cancelled after lightning strikes injured dozens of people.