Hey Mom, this Fun-Dip tastes funny….
Four children were taken to the hospital over fears that they had ingested cocaine while at school, mistaking it for sweets.
Police were called to the Middle School after teachers thought the kids had taken the white powder. Fortunately, it doesn’t look like any of the kids did ingest the drug… but it was in fact, cocaine. An investigation is under way to find out how this happened, and a man has been arrested, but no details have been given.
You can read the original story HERE.