Ultimate Fan Cave Contest Rules
These contest rules apply to radio stations WPRT-FM, 102.5 The Game; WBUZ-FM, 102.9 The Buzz; WBUZ-HD3, 94.9 Game 2; dba WYCQ, Inc. and hereinafter referred to as ‘Station(s).’
This ‘Ultimate Fan Cave’ contest, hereinafter referred to as ‘Contest’ is open only to individuals who 1) are within the broadcast signal/listening area or live within a 75 mile radius of Station(s) tower 2) Are 18 years of age or older at time of entry unless otherwise specified. Employees of Contest sponsors (named and unnamed) ie: Family Leisure, Alumni Hall and Nash Co Furniture referred to hereinafter as ‘Sponsors’, station(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible. Entrants who have won any contest within the last 30 days through any Nashville Cromwell Group Station are not eligible to win. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. One valid entry per person. It will be Station’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement(s) has or has not been met and we may require evidence to confirm eligibility from entrants before awarding any prize(s). Unless otherwise noted, certain additional rules may apply to all contests and rules are subject to change. Valid identification is required to claim prizes. Winners are responsible for gratuities related to certain prize packages and any and all applicable state, local, and federal taxes incurred by accepting prizes.
- Prize(s). One winner will receive the prizes that are listed below. Listeners will have the opportunity to enter/register to win for the Ultimate Fan Cave contest via thegamenashville.com and 1029thebuzz.com websites, November, 12, 2018 through December 14, 2018. Prizes awarded to contest winners are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize.
Estimated Prize value $5,000
Prizes Include: Nashville Predators Jersey, Gnash Bobblehead, Nashville SC Scarf & Autographed Poster, Rtic Cooler, Tennessee Titans Coasters, Cincinnati Reds Speaker, Cincinnati Reds Bobblehead, Nashville Predators Cooler Bag, (2) Nashville Predators T-Shirts and (2) Nashville Predators Koozies, Tornado T-3000 Foosball Table (provided by Family Leisure in Franklin), Reclining Sofa (provided by Nash Co. Furniture) and collegiate Fan Cave Décor (provided by Alumni Hall).
One winner per household per 30 days and winners will have to claim their prize(s) by submitting proof of identification at the following locations:
- Cromwell Radio Group (1824 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217) to claim the following prizes: Preds Jersey, Gnash Bobblehead, Nashville SC Scarf & Autographed Poster, Rtic Cooler, Titans Coasters, Reds Speaker, Reds Bobblehead, Preds Cooler Bag, (2) Preds T-Shirts and (2) Preds Koozies.
- Family Leisure in Franklin (1113 Murfreesboro Rd #370, Franklin, TN 37064) to claim the Tornado T-3000 Foosball Table. Family Leisure will deliver and set up foosball table within 60 days of the end of the contest
- Nash Co Furniture (401 Harding Industrial Dr, Nashville, TN 37211) to claim the Reclining Sofa
- Alumni Hall (201 Franklin Road #160, Brentwood, TN 37207) to claim the prizes/in-store credit
If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Station(s) reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Contest. Listeners will be given the opportunity to enter to win at www.thegamenashville.com and www.1029thebuzz.com starting Monday, November 12, 2018 and ending Friday, December 14 at 6pm CST via a register to win entry form on each of the station websites. One name will be drawn from each stations entries and then one of those two names will be determined the winner of the grand prize, unless otherwise specified. Once winner is deemed eligible, prize will be awarded.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant Station(s) exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that Station(s) may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties related to contest only.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Station(s), its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury, sickness or loss which may occur from the conduct of, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official form stating understanding and acceptance of all rules as specified provided by Station(s). The Cromwell Group, INC & Affiliates (“WYCQ, INC”) is not responsible for damage to a prize, loss of a prize or stolen prize after the prize has been claimed. The Cromwell Group, INC & Affiliates is not responsible for any damaged property. The Cromwell Group, INC & Affiliates (“WYCQ, INC”) are not responsible for any stolen or lost property. The Cromwell Group, INC & Affiliates (“WYCQ, INC”) are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of The Cromwell Group, INC & Affiliates (“WYCQ, INC”). The Cromwell Group, INC & Affiliates (“WYCQ, INC”) reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, and/or suspend the contest at any time for any reason without further obligation to participants of the contest and/or will do a random drawing of eligible contestants in the stations tower broadcast area. License: Entry into any contest constitutes full permission for The Cromwell Group, INC & Affiliates (“WYCQ, INC”) and promotion sponsors and their respective affiliates to broadcast and/or to photograph or publish the participant’s name, voice, recorded comments, biographical information, face and likeness without compensation in connection with the ‘Ultimate Fan Cave Contest.’
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Station(s) will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Station(s) decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Station(s), Station(s) reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome Station(s) deems appropriate. All decisions made by Station(s) are final. Station(s) may alter these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Station(s) reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the provided forms to claim the prizes. Station(s) may amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time. For a copy of the rules visit the Station(s) websites (1029thebuzz.com and thegamenashville.com). Rules will also be available at the radio station office 60 days after contest ends. All entries become the property of Station(s) and will not be returned. Third party suppliers of prizes may also stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions, and the prize winner agrees to be bound said same. Subject to aforementioned, Station(s) shall have no liability in relation to any prize(s) provided by a third party provider.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the state of Tennessee and the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9 for prizes valued over six hundred dollars ($600.00). Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.