Highly Suspect Cumberland Caverns On-Air Contest Rules- WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz
All contests on WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz are open to everyone who lives or works in the listening area, except for employees of WYCQ, Inc., The Cromwell Group, Inc. & Affiliates (Operator of WYCQ, Inc.), sponsors, marketing agencies and their affiliates, their employees and/or family members of their employees and/or sponsors for both on-air and on-site promotions, as well as the companies’ respective members, managers, partners, officers, directors, agents, shareholders, stockholders and successors, and each of their heirs, administrators and assignees. It will be WYCQ, Inc.’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement(s) has or has not been met and we may require evidence to confirm eligibility from entrants before awarding any prize(s). Unless otherwise noted, certain additional rules may apply to all contests and rules are subject to change. Occasionally record companies, who are identified on specific promotions for which prizes are awarded, supply promotional items given away on WBUZ-FM. Valid identification is required to claim prizes. Winners are responsible for gratuities related to certain prize packages and any and all applicable state, local, and federal taxes incurred by accepting prizes.
1. Prize(s). Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to see Highly Suspect at Cumberland Cavnerns, in McMinnville, TN on April 22, 2017. Each winner will also win transportation to and from the concert. Details to be determined. Listeners will have the opportunity to win by calling in to the radio station when given the cue to call on WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz. Each on-air winner will win a pair of tickets to see Highly Suspect at Cumberland Caverns in McMinnville, TN on Saturday, April 22, 2017 and two seats on the bus for a round trip from Nashville, TN to the Cumberland Caverns in McMinnville, TN. Prizes awarded to contest winners are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize.
Estimated total value of prizes is $350.
One winner per household per 30 days and winners have no more than 2 weeks to claim their prize, unless otherwise specified. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to change at any time.
2. Contest Listeners will have the opportunity to win prize(s) through on-air contests, on site promotions, and through online/social media giveaways. Listeners will be invited to call the request line for WBUZ-FM during the weeks of February 13th, 2017 through February 17th, 2017 and April 10th, 2017 through April 14th, 2017 between the hours 3:oopm-7:00pm.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Winners and guests must be U.S. residents, 21 years of age or older. Employees of WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, The Cromwell Group Inc, the Contest’s participating sponsor Electronic Express and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz can suspend the promotion at its discretion.
4. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
5. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, The Cromwell Group Inc, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury, sickness or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, The Cromwell Group Inc.
6. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc.’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, The Cromwell Group Inc., reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. and are final. WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made. WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the provided release form to claim the prize WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Radio Show. WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules visit the www.1029thebuzz.com website. All entries become the property of WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. and will not be returned. Third party suppliers of prizes may also stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions, and the prize winner agrees to be bound said same. Subject to aforementioned, WYCQ, Inc. shall have no liability in relation to any prize(s) provided by a third party provider.
7. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.