Mt Dew ® and 102.9 The Buzz–Do the BeardSweepstakes
Round 4 – Stanley Cup Final OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN TNWHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins May 29, 2017and ends [date TBD]OR upon the conclusion of the 2017 Stanley Cup® Final(the “Sweepstakes Period”) whichever occurs first.
- HOW TO ENTER: There isone (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes.
- To enter the Sweepstakes in person, stop by any of the scheduled 102.9 The Buzz on-site van hits at select MAPCO locations and enter for a chance to win. To enter, hand print your name, street address and daytime phone number on an official entry form or a plain piece of 3 x 5-inch paper. Deposit your completed entry in the ballot boxes located at the van hit. Locations and times of van hits will be communicated on-air at: 102.9 The Buzz during the Sweepstakes Period leading up to each van hit. Visit: 1029thebuzz.com for all details. Limit one entry per person per day. Altered, defaced, mutilated, illegible, or incomplete entries are ineligible. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN TENNESSEETHROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to enter or win. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency residing in Tennessee, if requested by Sponsor (as defined below), to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Cromwell Group, Inc. & Affiliates (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company and Pepsi-Cola Companyand its bottlers, the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P. , NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (the foregoing NHL entities collectively, the “NHL Entities”); and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, printers, distributors, retailers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live inthe same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate or win.
- PRIZES: Grand Prize:Two (2) ticketswill be awarded for eachStanley Cup® Final Game taking place in Nashville, TN: Game 3 on 6/3/17, Game 4 on 6/5/17, andGame 6on 6/11/17(if applicable).Sweepstakes will have a minimum of two (2) winners, and a maximum of three (3) winners.Transportation, hotel and other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the winner’s responsibility. Guest of winner must be 10years of age or older. Estimated retail value (“ERV”): up to$1,718.00.
- DRAWING: Prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the respective van hits specifically taking place for this Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be held the day following each van hit prior to each Stanley Cup® Final Game taking place in Nashville, TN on 6/3/17, 6/5/17, and 6/11/17, if applicable.Entries will only be eligible for the applicable drawing for which they were received and will not carry over into any subsequent drawings. Minimum of two (2) Sweepstakes winners. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent sweepstakes.
- GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event the published prize is unavailable. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize recipient will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions ofthe Sponsor that shall be final and binding.
WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone within twenty-five (24) hours of the respective drawing date. Prize winner may be required to claim their prize within twenty-four hours (24) hours of date of attempted notification by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal). In the event (i) the required documents are not returned within recommended timeframe, (ii) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours or (iii) winner is unable to attend on the dates specified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries as time permits. Upon forfeiture for any reason stated herein, no compensation shall be given. Grand Prize winner may have to sign and return additional prize-related documents before the prize is awarded. Prize will only be awarded to a resident with address within Tennessee. Winner, by participating in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize, agrees to release Sponsor, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, Pepsi Beverages Company, the NHL Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, members, employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor and NHL Entities make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is tampered with or corrupted in any manner and, in the event of cancellation, prize will be awarded via a random drawing to be conducted from all eligible entries received as of the day prior to drawing at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (Dates TBD). WYCQ, Inc. will coordinate ticket pick up with the winners, date and time TBD. By participating, promotion participant to agree to rules which contain, among other things,a release of the National Hockey League and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, NHL Network US, L.P., NHL Network US, Inc., NHL WCH 16, L.P., NHL WCH 16, Inc., NHL WCH 16 Canada Holdco, Inc., NHL WCH 16 US, LP, NHL WCH 16 US GP, LLC, NHL WCH 16 US, Holdco, LLC, National Hockey League Enterprises Canada, Inc., NHL Enterprises, Inc., and each of their respective owners, parents and subsidiary companies, affiliated entities and partners and each of their officers, directors, governors, partners, partnerships, principals, employees, shareholders, licensees, volunteers, contractors, representatives, agents, affiliates, related entities, successors and assigns and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “NHL Parties”) from any suit, fine, liability, or claim, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (each, a “Claim”), arising from or in connection with such participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or use and/or accessing of any materials in connection therewith, and makes employees of the NHL Parties and members of their households ineligible to win the Promotion; (ii) it shall cause each Promotion winner to sign a declaration and release confirming such winner’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion and releasing the NHL Parties from all Claims which may arise from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any Promotion prize; (iii) all aspects of the Promotion and the Promotion Elements comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; (iv) it has all necessary and customary insurance required to operate the Promotion; and (v) it will avoid and prevent any use of the NHL Marks or other promotion of the Promotion that in any way suggests that the NHL, the NHL Marks, any NHL team or the 2017 Stanley Cup® Final is in any way associated with any third party (e.g., any Promotion Sponsor advertiser or Promotion Sponsor), unless specifically authorized by NHLE and/or the NHL team, as applicable.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed,stamped envelope before June14, 2017 to: ‘MTN DEWDo the BeardSweepstakes(102.9 The Buzz) Stanley Cup® FinalWinners Listc/o WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217.
- SPONSOR:WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217.
DEW, MTN DEW, the MTN DEW logo, and the Mtn Dew Landscape are trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and the Stanley Cup Final logo are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.