Franklin Equipment Breakfast Giveaway Contest Rules
These contest rules apply to radio stations WPRT-FM, 102.5 The Game, WBUZ-FM, 102.9 The Buzz, WBUZHD3, 94.9 Game 2, WQZQ-AM, 93.3 Classic Hits, WPRTHD2, 102.1 The Ville and WYCQ, Inc. and hereinafter referred to as ‘Station(s).’
This contest is open only to individuals who 1) register at 1029thebuzz.com during open registration time specified below 2) are within the broadcast signal/listening area or live within a 75 mile radius of Station(s) tower 3) Are 18 years of age or older at time of entry unless otherwise specified. Employees of The Cromwell Group INC & Affiliates (“WYCQ, INC”) its respective employees, parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries, advertising sponsors (Franklin Equipment) , promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible. Entrants who have won any contest within the last 30 days through any Cromwell Group Inc. & Affiliates stations (102.9 The Buzz, 102.1 THE VILLE, 93.3 Classic Hits, 102.5 The Game & 94.9 Game 2) are not eligible to win. No purchase necessary. One valid entry per person. It will be WYCQ, Inc.’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement(s) has or has not been met and we may require evidence to confirm eligibility from entrants before awarding any prize(s). Unless otherwise noted, certain additional rules may apply to all contests and rules are subject to change. Valid identification is required to claim prizes. Winners are responsible for gratuities related to certain prize packages and any and all applicable state, local, and federal taxes incurred by accepting prizes, winner will receive a certificate to be redeemed at radio station tent prior to puck drop on day of game, corresponding with Station(s) employee.
- Prize(s). One winner will receive breakfast for 20, delivered to their job site at on Friday, September 28,2018. Listeners will have the opportunity to enter their name by registering their name on the 1029thebuzz.com website with link to a registration page. Prizes awarded to contest winners are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize.
Estimated Prize value $300
One winner per household per 30 days and the winner must be available on the date specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Station(s) reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to change at any time.
- Contest. Listeners will be encouraged to sign up for a chance to win breakfast for 20, which will be delivered to their job site. One winner will be drawn by a WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz employee.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant Station(s) exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that WBUZ-FM 102.9 The Buzz, WYCQ, Inc. may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties related to contest only.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Station(s), its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury, sickness or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official form stating understanding and acceptance of all rules as specified provided by Station(s)
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Station(s) will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Station(s) decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Station(s) reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome Station(s) deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Station(s) are final. Station(s) may alter these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made Station(s) reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the provided release forms to claim the prize Station(s). Station(s) may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time. For a copy of the rules visit the Station(s) websites (1029thebuzz.com and thegamenashville.com). Rules will also be available on site by radio company personnel. All entries become the property of Station(s) and will not be returned. Third party suppliers of prizes may also stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions, and the prize winner agrees to be bound said same. Subject to aforementioned, Station(s) shall have no liability in relation to any prize(s) provided by a third party provider.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.