Twenty One Pilots Ticket Giveaway
On-Air & On-Site Contest Rules
These contest rules apply to radio station WBUZ-FM, 102.9 The Buzz, dba WYCQ, Inc. and hereinafter referred to as ‘Station.’
This ‘Twenty One Pilots Ticket Giveaway On-Site’ contest, hereinafter referred to as ‘Contest’ is open only to individuals who 1) call in to win during the 5@5 segment and correctly answer the theme of the five songs that were played 2) call in to win during dates and times listed on page 2 3) participate in games and/or register at sponsor location during open registration time 3) are within the broadcast signal/listening area or live within a 75 mile radius of Station(s) tower 4) Are 18 years of age or older at time of entry unless otherwise specified. Employees of Contest sponsors, station(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, and giveaway Location (named and unnamed) ie: Hard Rock Cafe, etc. referred to hereinafter as ‘Sponsor Location’, promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible. Entrants who have won any contest within the last 30 days through any Nashville Cromwell Group Station are not eligible to win. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. One valid entry per person present at Hard Rock Café. It will be Station’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement(s) has or has not been met and we may require evidence to confirm eligibility from entrants before awarding any prize(s). Unless otherwise noted, certain additional rules may apply to all contests and rules are subject to change. Valid identification is required to claim prizes. Winners are responsible for gratuities related to certain prize packages and any and all applicable state, local, and federal taxes incurred by accepting prizes. Winners via the on-air giveaway will be required to pick up their tickets at the radio station located at 1824 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217.
- Prize(s). There will be nine overall on-air winners and three overall on-site winners that will receive one pair of tickets to the Twenty One Pilots show on Tuesday, October 16, 2018. Listeners will have the opportunity to win on-air during the 5@5 segment Monday, October 8, 2018 through Friday, October 12, 2018 as well as on Monday, October 15, 2018 and Tuesday, October 16, 2018. Also, on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 listeners will have the opportunity to enter their name into a register to win box or play different games which are to be determined by ‘Station’ at Sponsor Location. Prizes awarded to contest winners are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize. Tickets won cannot be sold or transferred. Tickets found or believed to be listed for sale may be cancelled immediately by Station or Arena with no replacement given. See page 2 for Contest Location, tickets and details.
Estimated Prize value $100 (each pair of tickets)
One winner per household per 30 days. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. sporting events, concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Station(s) reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Contest. Listeners will be given two different opportunities to win tickets to see Twenty One Pilots. The on-air opportunities will be given away from Monday, October 8, 2018 through Friday, October 12, 2018 during the 5@5 segment on the ‘Station.’ Five songs will be played on the air and the ninth caller to call in to the station at 615-737-1029 will have to answer the theme of the five songs. If answer is correct the caller will win a pair of tickets to see Twenty One Pilots. If that person answers correctly, another phone line will be answered and that caller will be given the opportunity to give the correct answer. The process will continue until a listener has answered the theme correctly. There will also be additional on-air giveaways, listed below, with caller nine winning a pair of tickets to see Twenty One Pilots.
- Monday, October 15, 2018 between 3 and 6pm.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 between 8 and 10am.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 between 11am and 2pm.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 between 3 and 4pm.
The second opportunity will be a chance to win on-site at Sponsor Location listed below starting Tuesday, October 16 at 3pm and ending at 6pm CST via the following ways: register to win box at sponsor Location as shown at times given below and/or interactive games that the ‘Station’ staff have put together. The ‘Station’ will giveaway four pairs of tickets to Twenty One Pilots while on-site. If start time of on-site registration/contest games is delayed for any reason, the Station employee has the right to extend the end time by the same allotment of minutes. Example, if time below starts 15 minutes late, the end time MAY be extended by 15 minutes as well, at Station’s discretion. Winners must be present to win at Sponsor Location listed below starting Tuesday, October 16 at 3pm and ending at 6pm CST
- Hard Rock Café at 100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201 – WBUZ – October 16, 2018, 3p-6pm
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant Station(s) exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that Station(s) may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties related to contest only.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Station(s), its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors, Sponsors Location and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury, sickness or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official form stating understanding and acceptance of all rules as specified provided by Station(s)
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Station(s) will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Station(s) decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Station(s), Station(s) reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome Station(s) deems appropriate. All decisions made by Station(s) are final. Station(s) may alter these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Station(s) reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible participants. Each winner must submit proof of identification and sign the provided forms to claim the tickets. Station(s) may amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time. For a copy of the rules visit the Station(s) websites (1029thebuzz.com). Rules will also be available on site by radio company personnel. All entries become the property of Station(s) and will not be returned. Third party suppliers of prizes may also stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions, and the prize winner agrees to be bound said same. Subject to aforementioned, Station(s) shall have no liability in relation to any prize(s) provided by a third party provider. Winner(s) will not receive any consolation prize if the concert is cancelled for any reason.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the state of Tennessee and the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.