MTN DEW® #spellPREDS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN KY, MS, or TN WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES AND DRAWING DATES APPLY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins January 1, 2016 at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (CT) and ends March 14, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
A. To enter the Sweepstakes via Twitter: Participants must be a registered member of Twitter with a public profile in order to participate . Participants must go to Twitter.com (or the mobile application), log into their Twitter account, upload an original photo of ‘5’ collectors Mountain Dew Cans, when lined-up side by side– they spell out: ‘PREDS’, and send a tweet using the hashtags #spellPREDS #entry within the Sweepstakes Period and automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Photo must be an original tweet to enter. Retweeting a photo is not deemed eligible for submission. Limit one entry per customer per day. Proof of delivery or receipt of Submission will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Submission into this Sweepstakes.
Submissions may not contain obscene, lewd or inappropriate images or text including nudity, no third party trademarks (including but not limited to clothing), animals engaged with the product, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm to individuals or property, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Clothing worn in the Submission should not contain any visible logos, drawings, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials. Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published or considered. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which Submissions are eligible to take part in this Contest and be considered for inclusion.
B. To enter the Sweepstakes in person, stop by any of the scheduled van hits on 1/14/16, 1/29/16, 2/12/16, 2/26/16, or 3/11/16 and enter for a chance to win. To enter, hand print your name, street address and daytime phone number on an official entry form or a plain piece of 3 x 5 inch paper. Deposit your completed entry in the ballot boxes located at the van hit. Locations and times of van hits will be communicated on-air at: 102.5 The Game, 94.9 Game 2, or 102.9 The Buzz during the Sweepstakes period leading up to each van hit. Visit: www.thegamenashville.com or www.1029thebuzz.com for all details. Limit one entry per customer per day.
Limit one (1) entry per person/address per day regardless of entry method. With respect to automatic entry with Twitter or online entries, a “Day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for this program.
If entering via Twitter or online, the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder/user, otherwise entry shall be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the registered user of the Twitter account or email account used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder/user of the Twitter/email account submitting the entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related phone numbers may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN KENTUCKY, MISSISSIPPI OR TENNESSEE THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency residing in KY, MS or TN, if requested by Sponsor, to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of the Nashville Predators, Cromwell Group, Inc. & Affiliates (hereinafter “WYCQ, Inc.”) (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc. and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company, and Pepsi-Cola Company; and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, printers, distributors, retailers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate or win.
4. PRIZES: Grand Prizes. Four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded (one for each drawing) each consisting of an Ultimate Hockey Experience. Each prize includes: two (2) lower bowl tickets. Games are: 1/31/16 (NHL® All-Star Game), 2/18/16, 3/26/16, and 4/2/16. Grand Prize for Nashville Predators games on 2/18/16, 3/26/16, and 4/2/16 will also include a Zamboni ride experience. Winner or guest participating in the Zamboni ride must be 10 years of age or older. ERV for the NHL® All-Star Game Prize is: $642.00. and the ERV for the regular season Nashville Predators games is: $350.00. The winner will be solely responsible for taxes and other fees. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guest. No alternate dates are available. All minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to assign seating.
5. DRAWINGS: Prize winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible entries received by each drawing deadline. There will be four (4) separate drawings as follows: 1/15/16 (for the game day 1/31/16 NHL: the NHL® All-Star Game); 1/15/16 (for the 2/18/16 Nashville Predators regular season home game); 2/15/16 (for the 3/26/16 Nashville Predators regular season home game); and 3/15/16 (for the 4/2/16 Nashville Predators regular season home game). All entries submitted from the start of the Sweepstakes Period up until 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the day prior to the scheduled drawing will be eligible. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Non- winning entries eligible for one drawing remain eligible for all subsequent drawings for this Sweepstakes, but do not remain eligible for any subsequent sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event the published prize is unavailable. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize recipient will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: Potential prize winners will be notified by phone, email or via Twitter within three (3) days of the drawing. If the potential prize winners entered the sweepstakes via Twitter, the Sponsor will contact the potential winner by sending a message to them, requesting they ‘follow’ @1025TheGame or @1029TheBuzz. Once the potential winner follows @1025TheGame or @1029TheBuzz, the sponsor will then communicate details for the prize distribution. Prize winners may be required to claim their prize within five (5) days of date of attempted notification by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event (i) the required documents are not returned within five (5) days, (ii) mail is returned as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address (iii) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours or (iv) winner is unable to attend on the dates specified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries as time permits. Upon forfeiture for any reason stated herein, no compensation shall be given. Prize winners may have to sign and return additional prize-related documents before the prize is awarded. Guest of winner may also be required to sign and return a travel release before prize is awarded. Prize will only be awarded to a resident with address within Kentucky, Mississippi or Tennessee. Winners, by participating in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize, agree to release WYCQ, Inc, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, Pepsi Beverages Company, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, distributors and
advertising, promotional or judging agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, members, employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes if it is tampered with or corrupted in any manner and, in the event of cancellation, prizes will be awarded via a random drawing to be conducted from all eligible entries received from the start of the Sweepstakes Period up until 11:59:59 p.m. CT on the day prior to the scheduled drawing. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Winners will pick up their tickets from WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217 by 1 day prior to the event date. The logistics for The Pre-Game Zamboni ride (incorporated into the 2/18/16, 3/26/16, and 4/2/16 Predators home game prizes) will be coordinated between WYCQ, Inc., a Nashville Predators representative, and the Three (3) Grand Prize Winners.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before April 16, 2016 to: ‘Mtn Dew #spellPREDS’ Sweepstakes Winners’ List c/o WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217
9. SPONSOR: WYCQ, Inc. 1824 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
MTN DEW is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.