By Hayley St. John | Monday, June 30, 2014
Huffington Post covered it. Click to watch the video.
SPIDER!! The dumbest, but yet, most affective way of killing it? Burn the house down!
This woman from Kansas thought it through very carefully, and decided to light some towels on fire with a cigarette lighter to get it, but ended up setting her duplex on fire at 1:30am. Besides the spider, nobody was hurt.
Other than the fact that she got charged with arson...success. I mean, the spider's gone, right?