All contests on WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz are open to everyone who lives or works in the listening area, except for employees of The Cromwell Group, Inc. & Affiliates (Operator of WYCQ, Inc.), AMC, POP2LIFE and their affiliates, their employees and/or family members of their employees and/or sponsors for both on-air and site promotions, as well as the companies’ respective members, managers, partners, officers, directors, agents, shareholders, stockholders and successors, and each of their heirs, administrators and assigns.” “It will be WYCQ, Inc.’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement(s) has or has not been met and we may require evidence confirmation from entrants before awarding any prize(s). Unless otherwise noted, certain additional rules may apply to all contests and rules are subject to change. Winners are responsible for gratuities related to certain prize packages and any and all applicable state, local, and federal taxes incurred by accepting prizes. MUST BE 21 TO QUALIFY AND WIN. Good luck and thanks for listening.
- Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. The contest will run from Monday, April 3, 2017 through Friday, April 7, 2017. AMC/POP2LIFE will provide:
- All prize fulfillment costs
- Complete winner management + prize fulfillment
- Sending of 1099 at year end
Grand Prize ARV: $2,500
- Round-trip airfare for two (2) to Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Two (2) passes to Better Call Saul Fan Experience
- Travel Dates: To Be Determined
Total value of prizes is $2,500. Minimum age to book car rental is 20.
Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced. Extensions to expiration dates will not be granted. Prize packages do not include travel to the departure airport (except as specifically included), meals (except as specifically included), incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Prizes provided by AMC/POP2LIFE.
One winner per household per 30 days. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to change at any time.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. You must be at least 21 years of age to win, unless otherwise specified. Participants are qualified to win The Better Call Saul Experience between 6am and 10am Monday, April 3, 2017 through Friday, April 7thby calling in when the “Better Call Saul Sounder” plays between 6am and 10am. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person. Employees of WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz, The Cromwell Group Inc, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz can suspend the promotion at its discretion.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz, The Cromwell Group Inc, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc, WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc and are final. WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc’s release form to claim the prize. WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Radio Show. WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the www.1029thebuzz.com website. All entries become the property of WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc and will not be returned. Third party suppliers of prizes may also stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions, and the prize winner agrees to be bound said same. Subject to aforementioned, WYCQ, Inc. shall have no liability in relation to any prize(s) provided by a third party provider.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. WBUZ 102.9 The Buzz and The Cromwell Group Inc shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.