The battle continues!
A dog in North Carolina started a house fire which ended up killing the family’s cat…
“Fire officials in Rolesville, North Carolina are calling a house fire a freak accident. They say that one of the family’s dogs jumped up onto the kitchen stove while attempting to get a box of dog treats that were left near it. As the dog scrambled up, it knocked the box over onto the stove top and also managed to turn one of the knobs and made a burner come on. The dog treat box had been tipped over onto that burner and it caught fire. The flames spread from there.” (wpxi.com)
Luckily, no human was hurt in the blaze, and two other dogs also managed to remain unharmed. The only casualty was one of the family’s two cats.
“An accident they say… exxxxxxxxxxcellent.” –dog
You can read more about it HERE.