Metallica is hitting the road soon. That statement alone is music to our ears, but maybe being in the crowd at their concert isn’t enough? Maybe you wanna get a little more up-close and personal. And they’re letting you. Check this out. Their VIP Experience includes…
- Hang out with members of the band!*
- An invite to the ‘Sanitarium Rubber Room’, which offers:-2 drink tickets, as well as the opportunity to buy cash at the bar **-Dine in and take in the buffet: ‘Spit Out The Bone’
- Access to the ‘Memory Remains’: A brand new exhibition of memorable band moments, the band’s wardrobes from live concerts, instruments, recordings and images never before shown, and more.
- Receive a professional group photograph with all four members of Metallica, from just before the broadcast “Hit the Lights.’
- An autographed setlist signed by all four members of Metallica.
- A Metallica show poster (limited edition version!)
- One (1) Metallica t-shirt, you choose which one.
- Separate merchandise sales.
- An exclusive concert host / hostess of the evening. * Band members represented may vary per show ** Danish liquor laws are applicable.
Yeah, you read the “Danish liquor laws” thing correctly. The catch is, it’s in Copenhagen. Also, tickets are all sold out. Oh, and the most important thing I forgot to leave out… these VIP tickets run for $2,000 a pop!