A town in northern Italy was terrified there for a second when there was a “bomb scare” near a recycling bin last week.
A resident called the police to report “suspicious vibrations” coming from a roadside recycle bin. Authorities closed off a 650-foot area for a fire crew to investigate the scene, and, well… Turns out the supposed “bomb” was just a vibrating sex toy. The previous owner forgot to take the batteries out before he/she threw it away.
Well, that’s awkward.
Huffington Post has more of the story covered here.