5@5: Florida Woman Accidentally Super Glues Her Eye Shut

Nashville, TN, United States / 102.9 The Buzz

I saw this late last week, then Free Beer and Hot Wings did a piece on it this morning. A Florida Woman had debris fly into her eye due to ¬†a man using a leaf blower, so she asked her friend to reach into her purse and grab some eye drops, but, he grabbed superglue by mistake and squirted it straight into her eye. ¬†Doctors were able to open her eye, and they also say that she shouldn’t experience any permanent vision loss. Guess she’ll keep an eye out for the right tube of whatever in her purse from now on out.

Be Just And Fear Not


Woman Super glue her Eyes Shut

Comments are closed.