The Titans announced that nine training camp practices will be open to fans, beginning on Friday, July 31 at Saint Thomas Sports Park.
Free parking for training camp is available directly across the street from Saint Thomas Sports Park (460 Great Circle Road) at the CVS/Caremark corporate offices.
Autograph Schedule: (subject to change at anytime)
• Friday (9:20 a.m. practice) – Taylor Lewan, Harry Douglas, Avery Williamson, Coty Sensabaugh, Beau Brinkley, Daimion Stafford, Justin Staples, Josh Stewart, Deon Long, Mike Meyer.
• Saturday (3:10 p.m. practice) – Kendall Wright, Marcus Mariota, Byron Bell, Mike Martin, Zaviar Gooden, Fernando Velasco, Ri’Shard Anderson, Dezmond Johnson, Quinton Spain, Curtis Riley, Tevin Westbrook.
• Sunday (9:20 a.m. practice) – Derrick Morgan, Bishop Sankey, Hakeem Nicks, Jeremiah Poutasi, Marqueston Huff, Charlie Whitehurst, Will Poehls, J.R. Tavai, Toby Johnson.
• Monday (6:50 p.m. practice) – Jason McCourty, Dorial Green-Beckham, Anthony Fasano, DaQuan Jones, Ryan Succop, David Cobb, Jacoby Ford, Jamon Meredith, Jemea Thomas, Andrew Turzilli.
• Aug. 6 (3:10 p.m. practice) – Michael Griffin, Dexter McCluster, Brian Schwenke, Ropati Pitoitua, Tre McBride, Phillip Supernaw, Clyde Gates, Yawin Smallwood, Josue Matias, Yannik Cudjoe-Virgil.
• Aug. 7 (9:20 a.m. practice) – Brian Orakpo, Da’Norris Searcy, Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Craig Stevens, Angelo Blackson, Zach Mettenberger, Justin McCray, Chaz Sutton, Connor Neighbors.
The autograph schedule for Aug. 11, 12 and 16 will be announced at a later date.