Comcast Spotlight Sports Speakers Series Coaches vs. Cancer
As part of the Comcast Spotlight Sports speaker Series, The Coaches vs. Cancer program is a nationwide collaboration between the American Cancer Society and the National Association of Basketball Coaches. The initiative leverages the personal experiences, community leadership, and professional excellence of coaches nationwide. The program seeks to increase cancer awareness and promotie healthy liveing among students, faculty, staff, fans, and the community at large.
The 2014 Coaches vs. Cancer luncheon in Nashville will include the following guests:
- Coach Casey Alexander – Lipscomb University.
- Coach Rick Byrd, Belmont University
- Coache Kermit Davis, Middle Tennessee State Universtity
- Coach Dana Ford, Tennesee State University
- Coach David Loos, Austin Peay State University.
- Coach Kevin Stallings, Vanderbilt University.
- Guest emcee -George Plaster from 102.5 The Game.