Getting Drunk Saves Lives!

Nashville, TN, United States / 102.9 The Buzz
Getting Drunk Saves Lives!

People suck. And a few of them had the nerve to drench a four-month-old black cat in antifreeze. Once it made it home, the owners thought it was water until they noticed the cat got extremely sick. They rushed the cat to the vet…blah, blah, blah…and vodka. They gave the cat vodka. Straight into the mouth.

According to Huffington Post, the doctor said “It is the ethanol used in this particular spirit which helps. Anti-freeze is extremely toxic to animal’s kidneys, and we specifically use vodka because the ethanol in it neutralizes the substance in the poison.”

But of course, if all 5’9 of me could get drunk off half of a bottle of vodka, then surely this little five-pound cat will too. The owners said, ‘Missey was totally blind drunk. At one point she was lying down trying to swipe at a pen and she just kept missing it, she was that out of it. It was totally mad.”

Cat is back at home and totally okay. Vodka saves lives!

Comments are closed.